Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What's going on with me?

I am such a slow processor sometimes. I just finished reading everyone's posts about the Women's Retreat and how God really spoke. I can't figure out yet what He's saying to me. I know I had a good time. I know the Speaker's messages were filled with things I wanted to write down. I loved our times singing in worship. I felt the Spirit of God when we prayed.

I still don't know what He's saying to me! Pray for me!

Daniel did just fine while I was gone and Jim even better. Jim loves being a Dad and that is just one of the reasons that I love Jim. He and Daniel had a wonderful time of bonding. No one can make Daniel laugh like Jim does. It's such a blessing.

My eyes are drooping ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are completely getting the point of the weekend though! Cheryl was pointing out that we need to just determine what is going on with us and then talk to God about it, you know? And part of that is being okay with not knowing, and waiting on Him for His answers and timing.

I will be curious for an update to this post.