Friday, February 2, 2007

We had a cold

We've had our first cold! Daniel had it first - then Mommy. We have survived although we are still finishing up with the congestion, etc... It's horrible to see your child sick - especially when you don't feel that well yourself.

Daniel is smiling and giggling ALL the time now. He smiles at everyone who greets him. It's so nice to see his personality coming out. (His will and determination too.) He is very happy boy and Jim and I enjoy him SOOOO MUCH! He smiles when we pick him up out of his crib in the morning and it's so fun to go over to get him and he's kicking and smiling as you lift him up.

All for now - he's fussing. I think he's hungry!

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

I am glad you two are feeling better.
I am so glad Daniel is a happy baby! He is so sweet, I can't wait to see him grow up.