Sunday, May 11, 2008

I say it again - Thank you Lord


I have cried so many times this week. I have seen only a glimpse of His love for me through the gift of Daniel. His grace has set me free - what more could I need? He is so More Than Enough!

YET - He keeps on giving. Everyday I see His kind intensions toward me. And still He chose to allow me the privelege of being Daniel's mother. I am so not deserving but I receive my new post with gladness.

My son has called out to me, yelling "Mommy! Gu dat ree su mo u la." I think he was trying to tell me it was time to come in from playing outside. I have received so many kisses - pecks, tongue kisses, slobbery kisses and even a kiss blown across the yard with perfect precision. He reaches out and touches me just to be sure I am still there. He lays his head on my shoulder as I sing him to sleep. He walks over and pats my leg once in a while just to let me know that he knows I'm there and he doesn't want me to get lonely. I get cheesy smiles just for fun. Oh how I love Daniel and how I love the way he loves me.

Happy Mother's Day to me. Happy Mother's Day to you! And for those who are still waiting, I remember that ache and I know His intensions toward you are kind.

8 comments:

Glory Laine said...

What a handsome boy! Happy mothers day!

Valerie of Momia said...

This is a wonderful age, isn't it? I feel the same way about Makayla. I love the tender signs of adoration she gives me.

Daniel's such a cute kid.

Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

Alida said...

Oh Angie, he is beautiful. You are both so blessed. God just knew you were right for each other.

I hope...no, I know you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Angela said...

This brings tears to my eyes.
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

momaof4 said...

Love you. Happy Mothers Day.

he is getting SOOO BIG!!

Ona said...

Wow....he's getting so big. How have you been? Maybe I'll see you at the next MOPS meeting:)

Lion Heart said...

What a wonderful post Angie! I must say I truly admire you. Watching how gratful you are to have Daniel in your life has humbled me I really should appreciate my children 100% everyday. They are such a blessing. Daniel is such a cutie and he is blessed to have you as his mommy!

Lara said...

He is such a cutie. You are a great mom to Daniel. = )