Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Eight Random Things

1.) I wish I could sing. No, really sing.
2.) I have a brother named Tracy.
3.) I was born on my brother Trent's sixth birthday - Aug. 7.
4.) I peed on the street once and a car drove up with its brights on me! (not my finest moment)
5.) Sharon Bryson is the ONLY person who ever beat me in the reflex game that gives the loser an electric shock. I'm still a little bitter - I HATE to lose.
6.) My wedding was so beautiful - I still cry when I watch the video. Jim is the love of my life.
7.) My father was shorter than my mother (and me too for that matter).
8.) I sat on the couch reviewing a new exercise video once while munching on a huge bag of MnMs. It was a really good workout.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Glad I'm not the only one who has sat on a couch while watching an exercise video! I don't remember if I was eating anything, though.

I've peed in my pants before, actually, they weren't mine, they were my friend's. And she was with me when we had the pi$$ scared out of me! I don't think I gave her her pants back after that.

Anonymous said...

Do you think she wanted them back?

Glory Laine said...

I love #eight. I do the same thing watching biggest loser. Something about that show makes me want to eat.

Hosmerita said...

I love the sitting on the couch! My sister in-law gave me a copy of Carmen Electra's strip arobics DVDs and I sat on the couch hiding behind a pillow as I watched the first 5 minutes.
Too embarassing, they are in a box somewhere never to be touched again. Ricahrd is sad.

Team Johnston said...

Cool 8. Thanks for sharing.
I like #8. I'm like Becca watching Biggest Loser makes me hungry too.
~Danielle :)

Alida said...

Oh, I love it!! All eight, but especially eight.

Their Giant said...

I will workout with you any time :)

Last night I watched the Biggest Loser while eating pizza. It rocked.

momaof4 said...

Love the random 8!!!
I'll be praying about the whole 8 hours of sleep too!!! Yuck not to have sleep!!!

Ona said...

Thanks for letting us know a little more about you. Hopefully I didn't scare you off with my "story" yesterday at MOPS :)

AngieG said...

Ona - I don't scare easily. No worries! Love you much!

Sharon said...

I'm up for a re-match anytime! I've never lost with that contraption....maybe I'm due???!!!

Lion Heart said...

I love number 6! That is so sweet! The love you and Jim have for eachother is so viberant I don't even know you two very well as a couple but I don't have to know much at all to see when two people were just meant to be!