Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Those Shots are Smarts!

Jim and I took Daniel to his four month "well baby" check up today - what an experience!

The shots are just about the most tortuous thing in the world. Jim (yes - it's Jim that must do this part) helps to hold him down while the nurse sticks a humongous needle in his leg - THREE times!!!! He cried so hard that some of his tears came down Jim's and my face! I don't know how that happens.

He is a trooper though and has been feeling pretty good today. All is well.

He is now 16 lbs. and 2.5 oz. He is 25.5 inches long and in the 75th percentile. A little bit of a big boy for his age but not too big. We think he's just right!

I can not believe how fast he's growing and I want to treasure EVERY SINGLE MINUTE. He is currently napping right next to me as I catch up some things at the office. It makes my day just being able to hang out with him.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I remember the shots. Even though it's been along time for me, it just seems like yesterday. I know I have said this before, but you are going to hear it again. Enjoy every second, because they add up way too fast. Glad that everything is going well for the 3 of you (really 4, would not want to leave Bailey out). We need to do lunch or a movie soon.

momaof4 said...

Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to hear about life, motherhood, and puppyhood too!!!

Much love.